Colewood excellent Service, Value for Money & Proactive.

NickCoward's review of Colewood - www.colewood.net

“Colewood excellent Service, Value for Money and Proactive.”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by NickCoward (1 review written)

Prior to swithching to Colewood I had used serval companies to do my Google PPC, the results were not good. I have now used Colewood for 2 years and have had outstanding results from them on both the PPC and SEO. Within 1 month of Colewood taking on our PPC account we saw dramtic sales results and our revenue stream has continued to grow as a result of the work that Colewood do. I find Colewood easy to deal with, they are trasparent, proactive and excellent value for money. As a result of the excellent work that the PPC team have done last year we engaged the SEO team to work on our website and again we have see dramtic results. Colewoods prices are very reasonable and both the PPC and SEO team get to know you and understand your business. I have recommended Colewood many times and will continue to do so. To Sum up Colewood is a great company to work with, they take time to understand your busiess, great value for money and are proactive.