Keep Away From Click Submit SEO Company

davidj71's review of Click Submit - www.clicksubmit.co.uk

“Keep Away From Click Submit SEO Company”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by davidj71 (13 reviews written)

Where do I start with this Company Click Submit! OK I joined them in March 2013 there website looks very good and the price well it looked very attractive i.e. for the first three months £30.00 then it goes up also I added links package add on which again was £30.00 I noticed in few months my ranking went down and I could not understand why so I did some investigating and found out that Click Submit were linking to blogs by adding comments they were not even relevant sites. So I asked several times for them to send me detailed reports finally they sent me spreadsheet with loads of links on them I checked most of them and they were dead links or not even relevant to my business.
These guys are looking for companies to target, they hope that you have little or no knowledge on SEO. I spoke to them well loads of times regarding this and they kept fobbing me of with just rubbish.
There receptionist well she is so rude when I asked to speak to him I was told he is not available he is on the phone I asked to hold for him then was told you cannot I asked why she said I do not have to tell you why she was so rude I said I want my money back and she said well good luck!!! So this gives you an idea of what they are like.
Now I have thankfully got rid of Click Submit my ranking is getting better each day. My advice to you is to keep well away from them. Unless you want them to ruin your ranking on the internet.

By Clicksubmit

Written on: 26/02/2014

Obviously we are devastated to read this review.

Our product is unique in the market and since you submitted this review we have made some changes to the way we report giving our clients far more transparency. For £49.99 per quarter we are helping the small to medium size businesses which previously had been excluded from the SEO market.

Our product can however be slightly less managed due to the price so maybe something has gone wrong along the way. If it has then obviously we are desperate to make this right.

Please could you e-mail and/or call free and we will do anything it takes to make sure you are happy.

Rufus76's Response to davidj71's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

Check to see if your rankings went down 5 October which was the day after google launched Penguin 2.1 which penalised any sites with spammy backlinks.

Davidj71's reply to Rufus76's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2013

Hi there no my links started to go down almost when I joined them March I have had it confirmed that it was Click Submit that coursed this to happen as they link to spammy blogs and websites

Clicksubmit's Response to davidj71's Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

Hey,

I'm so sorry for the issue that you have had and really sorry that you were not satisfied with our core SEO product. In terms of the links we place. They all hold a Google PR and are regularly checked to make sure that they are all totally white hat. We have over 3,000 clients that use this system and they are all ranking well. None are contracted to us and only pay on results.

In terms of bad links lowering your ranking. This is a myth. we know two things for sure:

1. A good link will improve your ranking.
2. A bad link will not harm your ranking.

See our blogs on this subject. One from April and one from November.

If you have not already been in touch with us, please touch base for a full refund. If you're not satisfied then we are happy to refund your money.