Impossible to cancel they just keep on taking your money

simfox's review of Click Submit - www.clicksubmit.co.uk

“Impossible to cancel they just keep on taking your money”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by simfox (1 review written)

Been trying to stop them taking money from my account, I asked for website to be changed on their service, was told I would get a £39.99 charge so I requested my account to be closed. Still I have payments being taken. No response to my request to refund the money. More interested in taking your money than helping with SEO.

By Clicksubmit

Written on: 26/02/2014

I'm so sorry to hear of this happening. All payments are set up as PayPal recurring transactions. This means that you can cancel the subscription at any point within your PayPal account.

When a client wants to cancel we advise them to cancel the subscription within their PayPal account. This then cancels their account at the next renewal date. We do not handle any credit / debit card details directly.

I'm so sorry if this was not made clear enough in this case and we would of course refund you any payments that were taken after the date you wished to cancel. Just call us free to arrange this.

Davidj71's Response to simfox's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

I know what you mean they say they are going to cancel and they do not

Clicksubmit's Response to simfox's Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

Hey There,

So sorry to hear of this issue. Have you now received a refund? If not then please get in touch and we will be happy to refund your money.

I'm not sure how this happened as all payments are taken via PayPal, which means we do not hold your credit / debit card details and you can cancel your subscription payment to us via your PayPal account at the touch of a button. So, you are in total control of your payments.

Either way please let us know so that we can resolve the situation.

Glenuk's Response to simfox's Review

Written on: 10/10/2013

Just out of curiosity, did clicksubmit.co.uk refer you as a customer to their feedback partner, Trust Pilot?

In my case they did not, leading me to suspect they do not refer any customers of theirs to Trust Pilot, if there is a chance of negative feedback being left, while proactively encouraging customers who have demonstrated satisfaction to leave positive feedback.