A Complete Waste Of Time!

GlenUK's review of Click Submit - www.clicksubmit.co.uk

“A Complete Waste Of Time!”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by GlenUK (5 reviews written)

I entered into a contract with Wilmslow's clicksubmit.co.uk SEO company a little under a year ago, and can honestly say it has been a complete waste of time.

Despite looking promising in the first couple of months, (my local Town search term appearing on Google's 1st page), my website simply languished using more competitive search terms, until going into serious decline over the last couple of months.

After recently sharing my concerns with their SEO & Submission Support Team and asking for an explanation, I was told that I had simply imagined enjoying a high local Google ranking, and there had been no decline..

However, I pointed out that Google Analytics does not lie, and that it showed a clear decline, (down a whopping 55.43% between 16th June and 7th August 2013). And, that leads generated from the previous Google 1st page results for my local area had disappeared too - although I'm still waiting for their reply to my anecdotal evidence.

My personal belief is that anyone looking for an SEO company would be far better looking elsewhere, as clicksubmit.co.uk do not seem to have what it takes to succeed in areas of intense competition, and appear lacking in self-analysis too.

By Clicksubmit

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hey,

I'm really sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. This is unacceptable to us.

I have been unable to locate your account within our system. We have now issued a full refund of all fees paid to the client that commented on your review (ukgreetingcards) and we would like the opportunity to offer this for you as well.

Please get in touch either phone or e-mail.

We look forward to at the very least giving you all of your money back!

Glenuk's reply to Clicksubmit's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

Well, that is indeed a noble offer. Although, I must say it is the right thing to do given the wasted year I have had with clicksubmit.

Payed via Paypal, and would appreciate a refund the same way - thank you.

Ukgreetingcards's Response to GlenUK's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

Hi there I am having the same problem as well i have been with them since march 2013 and my traffic has gone down wapping 70% keep asking them to exspain and they blame it on Google update also still waiting for a up to date report on what back links they have done

Glenuk's reply to Ukgreetingcards's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

I'm sorry to hear that, although not really surprised.

I must say the number of clicksubmit's positive trustpilot reviews appear dubious to me, although they've received a few negative ones of late.