Finally...an SEO Company that Delivers!

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

JamesMorgan's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“Finally...an SEO Company that Delivers!”

Written on: 30/11/2011 by JamesMorgan (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

Hi all,

I'm the Online Marketing Manager for CEWE COLOR LTD, part of Europe's Largest Photo Company.

I won't go into naming and shaming all the SEO companies I have used previously (they know who they are!) all of which have massively over promised and under delivered.

After kicking the previous SEO company into touch I spent days and days researching SEO companies online, phoning other friends in the industry for referrals and one company name kept popping up 'SEO Consult'. I'd never come across them before so I did some more digging, read a lot of reviews, checked out their clients and eventually got round to having a face to face meeting with them.

They talked a good talk (as they all do to be fair) and gave me a lot of confidence in their knowledge and ability. Within a few weeks we had a bespoke agreement, tailored to my requirements, in place and work begin.

....must just mention one of the main USP's of SEO Consult that I love, it's their transparency of everything they do. It's so important to me to be able to see for myself the links they have obtained and where or the blog posts they have done and where. So many companies keep all that info hidden from the customer...which all goes to help enforce the whole 'black hat' cloud of mystery.

I've been working with SEO Consult for about 6 months now and I really am genuinely delighted with the work and results (most importantly) they are providing me, so much so that I've just awarded them another contract on our latest brand for personalised greeting cards Card Town (arriving in Jan 2012)

In summary (in case you fell asleep during the previous waffle) they do it all really well, from planning to execution right through to visibility on reporting...... and in particular their account managers are second to none.

A very happy customer and would recommend SEO Consult whole heartedly.

James Morgan
Online Marketing Manager
CEWE COLOR LTD

Photoworld
'We Print Memories'
www.photoworld.co.uk

Card Town
'Where Personalised Card Live'
www.cardtown.com