Beware Click Consult PPC & SEO.

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

IanPhilipson's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“Beware Click Consult PPC and SEO.”

Written on: 31/10/2011 by IanPhilipson (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

I would not recomend Click Consult for any PPC or SEO.

They will seek to tie you in to long term contacts paying in advance for there services.

There will be a constant string of excuses as to why your site is under achieving and it wont be there fault.

I've read some of the other reviews here and question there authenticity.

We used Click Consult for all our PPC SEO and some online marketing for several years.

We spent some £80k with them over the years

Initially they had some reasonable results, but over the latter months they neglected our account. When the company was smaller and the owner Matt Bullas played a more involved role things were much better.

For example wehen we checked the PPC history only a handful of alterations had been made in 6 months!!!! We were paying them £1000 per month and our PPC spend was around $20k

As soon as we complained and indicated we might be looking to leave they blocked access to our account by altering the passwords. They said the contact allowed them to do this.

We eventually cut our losses and now use another local comapny.

Ian Philipson
Sales Director
UR In The Paper Ltd

Guest's Response to IanPhilipson's Review

Written on: 31/10/2011

Thanks Ian, my review is now on page 2 thanks to the quick influx of supposed great reviews.

Conflicts over with their contracts seems to be a bit of a theme.

I even tried to contact Matt Bullas personally to get an explanation of his knowledge of when they wrongfully tried to sue me (which included many lies/gross inaccuracies from Click Consult/SEO Consult which I was left having to disprove with evidence in court). I even made an offer to remove my bad review if he was able to give me a satisfactory response (I would not like him to personally lose out thanks to the incompetence and dishonesty of his staff, if it was an honest mistake on his part) - but he has never even responded which I think just suggests there was no mistake.

I trust you have found a more trustworthy company now.

www.click.co.uk