PPC Trial

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

Sarah_Corfield's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“PPC Trial”

Written on: 29/07/2011 by Sarah_Corfield (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

I was really impressed with the PPC results that we got using Click Consult. Our website traffic significantly increased over the campaign period and PPC has now proved itself internally as valuable investment for our brands. I would recommend the services of Click Consult to another business.

Alancoventry's Response to Sarah_Corfield's Review

Written on: 04/08/2011

Hi Sarah,

Be very cautious. If it was a 'trial', then the knowledge that you will have a decision to make at the end which could involve a long term contract that you can't get out of may affect the level of service you get. The effort might subside a bit at that point. It certainly did with me!

A very pleasant, helpful few guys I talked with prior to getting into a contract, then, very soon after signing, things went downhill with late work, missing work, poor service, poor results, etc.

All the best.

Btc1812's Response to Sarah_Corfield's Review

Written on: 07/08/2012

Alan Coventry, please e-mail me: btchome@btconnect.com. We are taking Click Consult to Court! Due to their dodgy links, Google now has penalised our websites in great style! From pages 2-3 now they have dropped off the planet completely! Thanks.

www.click.co.uk