Review of Click Consult

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

sharonsilcock's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“Review of Click Consult”

Written on: 07/07/2011 by sharonsilcock (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

Liverpool ONE has been working with Click Consult for 10 months and within that time we have seen a significant improvement in keyword rankings. We are currently ranking in first position on the first page of Google for seven of our keyword terms, which we are very pleased with. As a result, we are seeing a significant increase in monthly web visits compared with the same period last year.

The team is professional and friendly and as we are located within close proximity to their office, we have regular face-to-face contact as well as email and telephone communication.

Whilst we have a long term keyword strategy, Click Consult have a good appreciation of our business and have a flexible approach to implementing short term keyword strategies to coincide with the peaks of the retail calendar.

I receive a monthly performance report from Click Consult detailing the relevant data I require but in addition, I can review the work being undertaken at any time by logging in to their bespoke reporting system.

Sharon Silcock