Ripped off to say the least

Callthecaterers.co.uk's review of Ben Young - www.benyoung.biz

“Ripped off to say the least”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by Callthecaterers.co.uk (1 review written)

I worked with Ben young SEO almost a year ago, the fact I'm writing this still shows how shocked I am at what I received in return.
First off the guy is a joke.
He doesn't understand SEO or moreover how to improve rankings of any site.

We worked with him for four months at a charge of £180 a month and got nothing but excuses and zero return on our investment. He  sells his services via PPC and isnt high on the natural rankings, (message there) so I assume he struggles to rank his own site.

I don't thinkcourt action is a way forward for any of us, the old saying "can't get blood out of a stone" is probably true here if the guy is skint, it will certainly cost more than we may ever recover. Another old saying " every dog as his day" and I'm sure he will have his, I look forward to the day he walks into the same bar as me!

Ben if your reading these revives may I consider a career change, maybe stacking shelves is more your level, I hope you enjoyed dining out on my doh, you certainly look like you a joy a meal!