Does no work, does not answer phone calls or emails

Guest's review of Ben Young - www.benyoung.biz

“Does no work, does not answer phone calls or emails”

Written on: 08/05/2013

we gave this company our seo work for our dedicated website but after taking a lot of money (£000's) he never did any work, kept on taking out money, lied to us, did not reply to emails, never picks up phone

this guy does not give the seo industry a very good name, he does quite the opposite

he should not be able to run any websites

Benyoung.biz

there is also another website : Bydm.co.uk/

Company No. 08333507

we are seriously thinking of making a day trip to him and see if he will refund our money back

we are preparing a court case against him to recoup our losses

he has seriously messed with the wrong type of people here.

Caitlinbeardmore's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

We too, have been seriously misled by this same guy,.

I wanted to speak to you as we too want to take court action and if you haven't already done so, we could have done it together.

I have no idea how we would contact each other, as I have rang the people who do this site and surprisingly they say they do not show details

???how on earth does that work? Have you any idea how we can speak?

Sean.scott.1257604's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2014

I also have been tricked by this alleged SEO expert and am currently preparing court papers to have the £1000 + invested returned. I would appreciate any ones personal experiences with this person.....