Bellwether Digital Media - www.bellwetherindia.com Review

From 1 review

LeroyLove's review of Bellwether Digital Media - www.bellwetherindia.com

“Bellwether India is an absolute joke, they are rude,...”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by LeroyLove (1 review written)

Bellwether India is an absolute joke, they are rude, unskilled amateurs who made a total mess of my website costing me hundreds in lost business. After promising a new site and SEO, they instead spammed my site with keywords and ruined my position on Google.

Bellwether India took my project for the purpose of Website development and SEO, I thought they would do well. But this company ruined my website. They committed something to but instead of touching their commitment they didn't even come close to it. They took lots of my money and didn't produce what they commit. Later I found that their feedback is also poor and they are cheating clients. They don't have any business ethics.

They have wasted my time, ruined my website campaign and took hell lot of money from me. I would recommend people not to do business with them. You will be trapped.

Loltfonsk's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

Really? How much money you have wasted?