Honest & good ethic practice

Guest's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Honest and good ethic practice ”

Written on: 05/04/2013

I had being working on my site for the last three years which could be very frustrating specially when english is not your first language as you can get very easy lost on technicality beside my complete ignorance about SEO or programing did not help me at all .

My prior experience was with a SEO company who gave me during the first months great results and after just went from worst to worst till the moment my website was penalized twice loosing all my ranking and my google maps accounts due to black hat carried on by this company. After two years of excuses, blames, making changes from content to design I decide to change the company.

During my searching I went from 100£ to 1000£ a month finally I found 123 ranking and since the first moment I got all the support need it in order to make possible all the changes on my website so my website and domain will win back the trust of google.

Today after eight months, working as I am on a very competitive market. I am almost first page for all my keywords and the results is stable. I got the information need it in order to choose the best product for my needs and limitations as well as the assistance to make it worth it. Nowadays, thanks to those last changes, I have the control of my site, I am able to change my content as it is need it, write my on blog choosing the right keywords and eliminating all type of spam and not only I have a good position if not that I got back the trust of google local maps as my accounts had being again activated.

I highly recommend 123 ranking to any one .

Roberto