Very happy with the service so far

AbercornHeating's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Very happy with the service so far”

Written on: 18/10/2012 by AbercornHeating (1 review written)

I have been desperate to push our website up the rankings naturally but it is very hard to choose companies like this that can help you out, I was being called every week being promised the earth for very low prices. 123rankings were not the cheapest but the reviews from their customers online was good so I phoned them up and had a chat, I felt the advice was honest and we agreed a package, they offer a money back guarantee which to me was the decider.

I had anticipated that it would take about 3 months for things to move, I was happy to see though that after just a month, we have hit top spot on one our keywords, a fantastic achievement! Site traffic has increased greatly, we are now hitting about 350-400 unique visitors a week to the site, converting about 1% which is a fantastic result for us, I only hope that the performance keeps improving as we go along and we can reach the top page on all of our keywords, I can see that they are all improving though so it is looking very positive for the future.

123Ranking's Response to AbercornHeating's Review

Written on: 11/07/2014

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for taking the time out from your schedule to give us a review, especially such a kind one!

Unfortunately there are many SEO companies out there that promise so much and just don't deliver, which gives companies like us a bad name!

We always take an honest, no pressure approach to enquiries, the last thing we'd want to do is pressure someone into something they didn't really need. We feel confident in our services to the extent that we feel comfortable enough to offer a money back guarantee.

Overall we are glad you enjoyed such a fruitful service with us and thanks again.

Kind regards,