Really pleased with their service

James_Byrne's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Really pleased with their service”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by James_Byrne (1 review written)

I am a building contractor mainly operating locally and had been looking for ways to increase my business leads who could become potential customers. I had a website built for me but traffic was limited and I didn’t really know much about how to promote it and increase visibility myself. I had heard about SEO but I didn’t have the knowledge or the time to devote to do it myself.

After doing some research and comparing quotes, I came across 123ranking.co.uk about a year ago. I spoke to them and they were very nice, personable and helpful, so I decided to give them a go. They promised to help boost my website rankings on Google. I was a little skeptical in the beginning as I found the price to be very affordable compared to what I had been quoted by other agencies, not to mention that I had been burned before by other SEO agencies that just didn’t work out and didn’t deliver on their promises. So I went on to work with 123ranking.co.uk a little reserved and didn’t want to get too excited before I saw the end result.

Well, let me tell you, it has turned out great! Even better that I was expecting, which I couldn’t be more delighted about. After a few months, my Google ranking has risen significantly on local searches. As a result, about half of my new business leads now come from people who find my business website on their Google searches to inquire about my services. This started about 2-3 months after I first started working with 123 Ranking and has continued ever since.

I fully intend to continue my collaboration with 123ranking.co.uk and look forward to more impressive results from them. Like I said, I couldn’t be happier.

123Ranking's Response to James_Byrne's Review

Written on: 11/07/2014

Hi James,

Thanks alot for your kind review!

At 123Ranking we are always looking for ways to improve our services and ultimately bring those improvements to you, the loyal customer!

We are really pleased that you're happy with the results we have delivered for you and we hope to able to do this for some time to come!

Thanks,