Great Experience

evilsaigon's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Great Experience”

Written on: 11/09/2012 by evilsaigon (2 reviews written)

I've been using 123 Ranking's services on my website for about 6 months now. To begin with, they have a highly communicable and knowledgeable support team. As I'm not a marketer, I was quite unfamiliar with all the website marketing concepts and strategies. Even though I constantly had a lot of queries, they took the effort to clearly explain all of their methods and the concepts of SEO to me in simple English. Each time, they really made sure that I understood the process so that I do not have to worry about anything.

My site was initially hidden at around page 22 of a very competitive niche, and it wasn't making any progress despite my efforts to regularly add helpful and unique content which was even in my expertise. I've hired a few SEO companies in the past as recommended by some marketers at much more expensive prices, but they never produced any significant results. So when I first tried out their Rank 3 package on 123 Rankings to test them out, I was frankly very skeptical at first looking at the affordably low prices they were offering.

But I was quite surprised to see my site rise up through more than 15 pages of rankings within the first 3 weeks despite all the competition. There's been a dramatic improvement on my site's rankings ever since, and has been maintaining within the first page rankings for a couple of months. My organic traffic has grown remarkably after the first 2 months, and with such a surge in targeted traffic, I've been receiving a lot more client and prospect phone calls.

I have a couple more websites to launch in my upcoming projects and I'm planning to upgrade to their Elite plan to gain the most out of their service and to also speed up the whole SEO process. I'll definitely recommend 123 Ranking to anyone without hesitation.