Delighted with the service we have received

emilyfleeshman's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Delighted with the service we have received”

Written on: 24/07/2012 by emilyfleeshman (1 review written)

I am delighted with the service I have received from 123 ranking, the personal touch and attention to detail was second to none. I felt reassured and guided through what could have been a rather daunting process as I was completely new to the whole world of online marketing. Each detail was fully explained and I wasn't just bombarded with jargon.

I have been delighted with the results and we are so pleased with the difference it has made to our business. The majority of our new business enquiries now comes through search engines and we would not be where we are today without 123 rankings expertise and assistance.

As a really young business we hesitated as to whether we needed to look into using SEO in our infancy but the results have exceeded our expectations and we will definitely be staying with 123 ranking in the future for all our onling marketing needs.

I would without doubt recommend 123 rankings services without hesitation to anyone wanting to develop their online presence and reach new customers.

123Ranking's Response to emilyfleeshman's Review

Written on: 27/06/2014

Hi Emily,

Thanks alot for the review, we appreciate that!

We are really pleased you are happy with the service we have offered!

Online marketing can be an intimidating prospect for beginners, so we always try to be helpful and walk our customers through the process, so they are happy and at ease about the whole thing.

Thank you for your loyal service!

Warm Regards,