Great Results !

facebookgal's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“Great Results !”

Written on: 16/07/2012 by facebookgal (2 reviews written)

My website did not have a significant presence within the top ranking on any of the search engines. When I was looking online for a SEO company in the UK that gets results and is also affordable I came across 123 Ranking. They went above and beyond to help me understand what will be done to my site as far as on-site SEO and off-site SEO. The consultation was informative and helpful and made me understand the world of search engine optimization a bit better. 123 Ranking got me on the first page of Google by providing my website with fresh original content as well as ranking me for the keywords I had asked for.

Before the whole process even started they did a full analysis on my website to see how much competition I have and how is my web presence as far as social media and back links goes. This is the SEO company I was truly looking for and I am happy to be writing this review for such an amazing and reliable company. They respond to your calls, emails, and go over everything with you to keep you included in the process. I would highly recommend 123 Ranking to everyone.