moving Romance!

Guest's review of Notting Hill

Notting Hill

“moving Romance! ”

Written on: 26/07/2013

I expected a moving plot and talent actors, actresses. and what is given to me is a film which is touching. it's a romance story. and it's actress is Julia, and actor is Hugh.grant

they fall in love. and there are a few problems. because, Julia the actress in the film. H Grant has a book shop. so it happeend love story. its easy and i like it.

main charaters are H.grant and Julia. I like H.grant's gentle personality. and I was really interested in this person Rhys Ifans. when I saw him I thought he was a little bit crazy. but that was fun. it film's camerawork was gripping. because I expected next scene when I watched film, also place was wonderful I've been to Hampstead Heath park. it was beautiful!

I enjoyed it. because I like romance films and H.grant's loving way was really moving for me. and Julia's was confident.

I recommend, you watch it! if you have a boy-friend or girl-friend. then, their's love is getting deep. anyway, I was impressed! and you can see Rhys Ifan's crazy acting is so excting!

when I compare it to other romance films, I thought it wasn't bad. but for me, the best film is The Notebook. why am I writing Notting Hill? because recently I watched it!!