Best Riding School Around!!

Jerryz1969's review of Wirral Riding Centre, Cheshire

“Best Riding School Around!!”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Jerryz1969 (1 review written)

I'm completely shocked after reading through the reviews, I have ridden and learnt almost everything I know about horses from Wirral. I started there almost 7 years ago and it's the best riding school I have been too, the lessons were always great and I learnt a lot, the staff are friendly and the horses are all great, anyone would find there match there. I have loaned a horse of the school and was up most weekends helping out and looking after my pony, all the horses are equally loved and looked after, all off the horses are always within reach of water. The beds are mucked out everyday and skipped out later on. It's a very well run school and all horses are treated equally. Every place has there off day but Wirral always manages too pull through with what they have got. Now after 7 years I have my own horse, without Wirral I would never be here. Would reccomend to anyone of any riding ability.