Sidesaddle at Mobberley

HKR24's review of Mobberley Riding School Mobberley, Cheshire

“Sidesaddle at Mobberley”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by HKR24 (2 reviews written)

My friends and I have been to Mobberley Riding School a couple of times for side-saddle lessons. We are all riders but had never done side saddle before. I was very impressed firstly with the facilities at Mobberley- there is a very good hot drinks machine and a well-stocked vending machine. The viewing gallery for the indoor school was also very nice.

I thought the lady who taught us side saddle was very good- she was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I did not have much interaction with the rest of the yard staff, but I would not say I was made to fell unwelcome as others have described.

The horses we had were very friendly and knew their job.

The one criticism I have is that it was sometimes hard to find someone to help us, sign us in etc. I would not return for a normal lesson as I don't think it is as good as my usual yard. However, for sidesadlle it is great, and well worth the money :)