Enjoyable, Exciting, Welcoming!

Guest's review of Mill Farm Riding School and Trekking Centre

“Enjoyable, Exciting, Welcoming!”

Written on: 31/10/2012

I really enjoyed my day at the Mill farm trekking centre. I went with my friend and colleague on a sunny day in August. We were welcomed by all staff and treated like friends. I am a beginner/novice horse rider therefore, I was only used to walking, trotting and had slight experience in cantering. I rode Malibu a beautiful black and white cob that seemed well trained as all I had to do was tap/squeeze her slightly and she did what she was told. I would definately recommend anyone to have a go and visit this riding centre. It was an interesting ride as we got to trot down bridal paths, canter up hills and walk over different terrains. The helpers/instructors were very helpful and taught me a lot while on the 90 minute trekk. After the trekk I felt a lot more confident and when I went back to my usual riding school I did miss the horses on the trekk. Thankyou for the great time I had there! The only negative comment would be that the journey to the trekk centre is quite a bumpy ride if travelling by car and it was tricky to head back home as the roads can only fit one car at a time and it was hard to judge if a car was coming the opposite way. It is well worth the journey though.