Wont be going back!

Guest's review of Mill Farm Riding School and Trekking Centre

“Wont be going back!”

Written on: 08/05/2012

I went for my first lesson there as i just fancied taking back up my horse riding. My lesson was for a set time but when i got there my name wasnt even in the diary to start with but then it started to get worse as nobody seemed to know what was going on. Eventually we got told that basically the girl that was taking my lesson was ill so another lady would take my lesson which i was absolutly fine with but then even more to my annoyance the horse wasnt even ready. Once i eventually got on the horse ( nearly an hour late) the lady that taught me was brilliant and i had really enjoyed my lesson she apologised and just said how embarrising it was for someone coming first time and that it isnt usually like that.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt and re booked another lesson but asked for the tutor i had ended up with last time i was really adament over the phone thats who i wanted. Once again i was there early but nobody seemed to know what was going on although my name was in the diary which was a start! Then to find the tutor i had asked for ready to drive past she asked if i was being sorted and i just said yes but the only problem now is your supposed to be teaching me. She just said well i cant im going home i'll teach you next time.

I felt like just saying lets go home i didnt want to pay for a lesson with someone that wasnt going to be there but once again i gave it the benefit of the doubt. My horse once again wasnt ready and my lesson was 20 minutes late.

Iv never known a riding school run like this before !

Melodyh's Comment

Written on: 11/05/2012

we are so sorry that your experince with us has not been the best it could be
if you would like to discuss this we would be more than happy to do so
all at mill farm