What an amazing place!

Guest's review of Matchmoor Riding centre Matchmoor Lane, Horwich, Bolton

“What an amazing place!”

Written on: 17/04/2012

What can I say? Riding horses is a great stress reliever, being in the great outdoors, able to think about things, just be on your own, getting fresh air. All the staff and horses are lovely. I especially liked the horse, Rosie. She was really gentle and patient. The stable hands are very nice, and the teachers teach you the proper way. A few years ago, I had my 9th birthday party here, I had 10 guests, I asked them if they liked it, and they all said that they'd definitely go again. I am planning for my next birthday to take place here again. I enjoyed it that much. You should definitely recommend to your friends and family if you want them to have a wonderful time. Its all around a WONDERFUL place to be.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

Matchmoor is a great place but they leave the horses bridles on all day and the stables are dirty and cramped. If you were a horse would you like to be stuck a cramped stable with a big mettle bit in you mouth all day, it would be horribe wouldn't it? The hacks are good but the stables are dirty. I like some of the horses but i think that they souldn't leave the bridles on all day. I enjoyed my friends birthday party here and a few hacks with my friend but i wouldn't really recomend it because of the cruel living conditions for the horses. They shouldn't have opened a riding shool if they can't properly care for their horses!