Lartons Riding School, Frankby, Wirral Review

Marisole171's review of Lartons Riding School, Frankby, Wirral

“Larton is amazing. Barnston closed down and I was...”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by Marisole171 (1 review written)

Larton is amazing. Barnston closed down and I was really upset so then I moved to larton ( we're I first started to ride ). Going to some we,re else knowing I was never going to ride at my favourite stables ever again was really a sad thought at the time. Me 2 private lessons were really good and then I moved into a yellow ride. I was very scared for jumping as I had never ridden the horse I was put on before. However my instructor forced me to! I am really glad she had now because the horse was a good jumper. Now I can help out at weekends and get a free ride if I help out on Wednesdays which you ride the same day! Every we're is so organised even the working liveries! I find it really cute that every horse has their own time to go out to the field. The lesson is always on time and finishes the exact time it is supposed to! Every horse is really cared for. However my only down side is that it is really dusty and sometimes going home covered in dust.