MY FAVOURITE PLACE EVER!

Guest's review of Alton Riding School Derbyshire

“MY FAVOURITE PLACE EVER!”

Written on: 04/08/2012

I absolutely love Alton .I've been going up for 6 months helping out going all weekend every weekend .And on Saturday mornings 8am we all choose what pony/horse we want to fetch in !Leading is very fun but exciting in the 11:30 lesson on Saturday and Sunday morning!
Its reaaly good as we have loads of fun as even though I'm 9 and 4.6" I rode Lulu bareback who is 17.2hh .

I recomend Alton definitely !
If your going to start riding at Alton I would suggest a lesson on Saturday 11.30 with Charlotte if your under nine i think the best ones Tommy,L Charlie ,Fern and if your over nine maybe William,Magpie or Samson.

As I love all the ponies I've ended up with William ,hes my pony and I absolutely love him to bits ,even though he is mine he is in the school!

I will give it 110%

Amyluvsalton's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2012

Sorry just saying that was by me ( AmyLuvsAlton )