DISAPPOINTING END RESULT

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“DISAPPOINTING END RESULT”

Written on: 09/07/2013

after a good start and good customer service i was disappointed when it came to the actual move of items into STORAGE.NOT much care was taken with fragile items despite 'ECO MOVERS' boxes stating 'EVERY item handled with CARE'.I received my items that had been held in storage some were missing and item BROKEN. the follow up with eco movers customer service managers was not SATISFACTORY.

Eco Movers Ltd's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Dear ?????????

I would like to apologize that you were disappointed with the service you received. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality moving service to all our customers. I am alarmed to hear that you believe some items were missing and I would like to personally investigate your move. As we have been unable to identify you as a customer, please do contact me on my direct line or email me to discuss this matter so that we can resolve it.

With kind regards