Absolutely perfect service

ShabadooGMan's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Absolutely perfect service”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by ShabadooGMan (1 review written)

Completely exceeded expectations. It could not have been more straightforward and easy. Not a single hitch - the whole removal process was perfect and utterly painless (I wish I could say the same about our experience with Currys, but that's for another time).

The two chaps from Eco Movers who cleared the house were great. They got on with the job with absolutely no fuss and had the flat clear in less than an hour and a half (and we had a lot of stuff). They gave me a lift over to the new house and both were truly lovely fellas - very funny and easy to get on with. I know that shouldn't make a difference, but that human touch goes a long way.

They then moved everything into the house, again with minimum fuss. We'd marked the boxes according to each room, and this was all carried out dutifully.

The whole experience was a lot more straightforward than I was expecting, and it's all thanks to those guys.

Would strongly recommend Eco Movers to anyone.