Excellent service - professional, efficient & good value

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Excellent service - professional, efficient and good value”

Written on: 23/11/2012

I relocated from London to Yorkshire, with 4 months in temporary accommodation between properties. Eco Movers moved my furniture and belongings from London to storage, then from storage to Yorkshire. The service was very professional throughout. The pricing is clear and fair (I paid less than quoted for the final leg of the move), and the storage costs are very reasonable. The office staff are helpful and personable and helped to make a stressful time much less stressful - nothing was too much trouble and all seemed effortless to organise. Perhaps most importantly, on the day of the move the guys were super-efficient - they made short work of the packing, loading and unloading and were really conscientious. The delivery crew were absolutely brilliant - as well as being super-fast, profesional and friendly they were also proactive in helping me get organised in my new home. Both teams worked quickly and were really careful with my belongings - after travelling a couple of 100 miles and being loaded, unloaded and reloaded to and from storage, nothing was broken or damaged. Eco Movers' employees are an absolute credit to the company. I can't recommend them highly enough.