great removals team Norbert, Artur & Balasz.

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“great removals team Norbert, Artur and Balasz.”

Written on: 03/10/2012

We did a Eco Movers house move from Richmond to Oxford in September and the guys Norbert, Artur and Balasz were great, they worked so hard and refused to stop for any kind of break, just wanted to get the job done and were sweating like crazy. Packing was efficient and careful (used lots of paper). I have my reservations about the head office estimating system though - we tried to get the office to come round to give a detailed quote but no one was interested, inevitably the estimate was very low initially and subsequently went up to nearly double, which brought it in line with the other companies who did quote (who I felt bad for, having each made the trip out to see me). However, I repeat, the guys were amazing from the first polite 'good morning' and handshake to the very end, and they did the move on a Sunday which most people werent interested in doing. They also packed the van very cleverly to avoid needing a second.