Awful admin good move guys though

nishul1's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Awful admin good move guys though”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by nishul1 (1 review written)

Mover guys worked very very hard and efficiently although a couple of slightly clumsy moments. They did overall pretty well and get an A+ for effort.

Where I was annoyed was on the admin. I asked for 3 guys but they delivered 2. They also overcharged significantly and I had to call to correct them.

On the flip side they did follow up on other things I needed like van info so I could get a parking permit for them.

Mixed overall

Eco Movers Ltd's Response to nishul1's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Dear **********

I really appreciate you taking the time to review the service you received and particularly appreciate you pointing out the positive aspects of your experience as well as the areas where our performance was substandard. Our road teams are our single biggest asset and we are immensely proud of how hard they work and the pride they take in delivering an efficient moving service.

However, I would like to apologize once again on behalf of the office team for the administrative error that led to you receiving a two man team and not the three man service you originally requested. The overcharging was the result of you having already paid a deposit for the three man service. We did immediately refund the difference on the day of the move and I hope that the third man we did send to complete your move free of charge as soon as we could went some way to making up for this mistake. We are keen to prove to you that we can live up to your expectations and would like to offer you or your friends and family a 10% discount on your next move with us.

I am always keen to discuss customer experiences so that we can continue to develop the quality of the service we deliver. Should you wish to discuss your move further, please do not hesitate to contact me on my direct line 0208 971 4323 or my email d.pardy@ecomovers.co.uk.

Yours sincerely