More than I could have asked for

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“More than I could have asked for”

Written on: 13/09/2012

I called Cadogan Tate to plan a home move and mid-long term storage to cover a temporary move abroad. I had done quite a bit of research and they came out very highly rated and so I thought I would give them a try. It was relatively last minute and my plans changed constantly. However, the experience was first rate from start to finish: from the first contact to the day of my actual move. I was able to review and amend my quote online as my circumstances changed - it was no problem to move the time slot back by a day and to a time convenient to me. The guys who actually moved me were genuinely great - really friendly, professional and helpful and took good care of my furniture and belongings. It was a really hot day and I felt awful watching them move heavy furniture and boxes but there was no complaining or hanging around - just really great service. I have used removal companies before but my experience with Eco Movers has been far superior to any of the others. I would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone wanting a quick, easy and afffordable home move. First class - thanks a million!