A Top Notch Removal Company - Excellent Service

SaraLondonUK's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“A Top Notch Removal Company - Excellent Service”

Written on: 05/08/2012 by SaraLondonUK (1 review written)

I have now used Eco Movers twice most recently in June 2012. I found the level of service provided really exceptional.

Arranging the removal was quick and made very simple and straightforward. They provided clear and concise information about the service and the methodical approach made me consider issues that I might have otherwise over looked - for example, parking suspensions etc. My move date was still to be confirmed on my initial call. I found them flexible - but also just really upfront and realistic about the cost (good value for London). At no stage did I feel as though I was being sold at and they just really knew their stuff.

The team on the day were just as brilliant. They were very efficient but also took extremely good care of my furniture. They were friendly and polite and I could not have asked for a better team - really outstanding.

Moving can be stressful - Eco Movers took the stress out of my move and I would not hesitate to recommend them. In fact I already have to several friends.