Another great move with ECO Movers

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Another great move with ECO Movers”

Written on: 12/04/2012

Having had a great experience with ECO movers the first time round I decided to contact them again for my next move. The guys in the admin office were welcoming and friendly and managed to find me the best deal they could based on my earlier move with them and provided some much needed boxes and packing material; very much appreciated. So a great start. When the movers came on the day they were so calm (while everyone else was flapping about as expected)and even helped pack up the bits I'd forgotten. Then the worst happened - the lift broke down. But it did not phase the guys one bit and they calmy moved my stuff (albeit most in boxes) going up and down flights of stairs. And not one grumble. I was impressed by their service and professional attitude. I certainly recommend the company to anyone and would use them again - although I'm not planning to move for a while now!