Professional, Efficient, Friendly, Fantastic value!

Guest's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Professional, Efficient, Friendly, Fantastic value!”

Written on: 08/03/2012

I couldn't recommend Eco Movers more. When speaking to them on the phone, whoever we dealt with each time we called up was friendly and professional. Nothing sounds like a problem to them, they are very happy to give advice and be helpful.

On the big day, we had a van and two men who were amazing. We just couldn't believe how they got through everything. We were in total chaos but our two movers didn't bat an eye - they'd seen it all before and went round and finished up everything in a flash!

If we move again, I will get the full service where they pack up the house for you and do the lot as I would have every confidence and I just know they would manage to do it in about a tenth of the time we spent.

In terms of moving, they picked up heavy things like the fridge freezer as though it was an empty box and carried it down steep steps while still managing to treat everything with care!

Definitely recommend them to anyone looking to move!