Fabulous service from start to finish

Ivan_Harknett's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Fabulous service from start to finish”

Written on: 08/02/2012 by Ivan_Harknett (1 review written)

Having read other positive reviews for EcoMovers, I booked their service for my recent move. All I can say is that, on each occasion I interacted with them, their staff were efficient, polite and helpful.

On a number of occasions, I collected packing materials from their base, and each time it was no inconvenience to them and the cost of the materials were simply charged directly to my account. I also liked the fact that I could get recycled packing boxes from them - which seemed sensible since they are in good condition and are entirely reusable.

In addition, the two man team who actually conducted the move arrived at exactly the time specified, worked tirelessly to ensure the job remained on schedule, and did so throughout with a smile on their faces (nothing seemed to be too much trouble).

In short, I have been very impressed with the service that I have received from EcoMovers, and would not hesitate to recommend them.