Fun Tank!

From 1 review

Guest's review of Heng Long 1/16 RC Snow Leopard BB Radio Controlled Firing Battle Tank with Smoke & Sound

“Fun Tank!”

Written on: 18/04/2013

The tank I bought at Hobby Tron, Heng Long 1/16 RC Snow Leopard BB Radio Controlled Firing Battle Tank with Smoke & Sound, was a great buy. I play with the tank all the time. It is so much fun to play with and I always get a kick out of the smoke and sounds, what a cool added feature. Hobby Tron was great at delivering and the price was the best we found on the net. Most importantly, I ordered it online but the people there let us pick it up at the store which was super convenient since I wanted it for my birthday. My experience with Hobby Tron was awesome. The customer services was second to none and the ease of shopping online and calling on the phone was superb. I cannot say enough about how positive my experience with shopping with Hobby Tron was. I will definitely shop there again and I will most definitely recommend my friends and family to shop there as well. We are all avid Airsoft-ers and this is the place to shop, no doubt about it.