Beautiful fridge if only it worked!

From 1 review

AMBERWATCH's review of Liebherr Refrigerator KPESF4220

“Beautiful fridge if only it worked!”

Written on: 09/07/2015 by AMBERWATCH (0 reviews written)

Bought this Liebherr 60cm larder fridge because of the reputation of the manufacturer and because it looked good quality with plenty of room. We did our research. Reviews on the internet were very good. If only it actually worked it would be a lovely fridge that I would recommend to anyone. I know things can go wrong but it's a Liebherr so surely that should mean getting sorted quickly? Unfortunately, no! It's not even a year old and only half the fridge is at fridge (ish) temperature whilst the other half is above and that is on FULL power. I dread to think how much energy we are wasting!! Two months on and we are no nearer getting a working fridge and experiencing headaches just trying to get someone to come who can actually fix it. Two visits from contracted repair company and we're told each time that it is indeed not working properly and it needs someone who knows how to fix fridges. Not impressed. Quite unacceptable. After this amount of time and hassle I would expect a HUGE apology and a promise of a replacement. Liebherr's response: they'll get the same company to come as soon as possible to fix it. No news yet as to when that is. My advice: stay clear of Liebherr if you don't want out of cope with the hassle.

• £799

Edbob49's Response to AMBERWATCH's Review

Written on: 27/04/2016

The same happened to me, so had to scrap it as it would have cost a lot of money to fix it

Blackwaterman's reply to Edbob49's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2016

I agree that Liebherr, a huge company dealing in industrial and commercial freezers, ought to be capable of much better than this. I experienced similar problems with my fridge freezer (reviewed here), also with support problems. Domestically, Liebherr is junk,