Ok but not perfect by a long way ( just being fair here )

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Beko CDA543FW

“Ok but not perfect by a long way ( just being fair here ) ”

Written on: 30/03/2012

We have a limited width in our kitchen so not much on the market for 550mm wide and looking at them all this was the best one on paper.
Price not too bad and over all decent size and lots of shelf space, the wife is happy..working all ok.

Down side, there's normaly a down side.

Doors could do with opening just that bit more wider..

VERY POOR Problem

is the freezer draws, they fall off their sliders. When the draw is full of frozen food it's a bit of a pain to refit them back. It's abit like abit of Poor MFi flat pack furniture that is just not been made very well and that's the point with this. The draws are so sloppy they clearly either have parts missing or they were made just too narrow. There must be at least 1.5cm per SIDE of space between the draw the side of the fridge ( where the runners are moulded to ) . I am not sure if BEKO are aware of this and following this review I am going to write to them and see what they say..

Other than that it does the job I would like it to last for say 6-8 years at the very least. Time will tell but on the strength of the fridge freezer being ok ) 4 months ) I just bought a BEKO washing machine.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Samkatiejoe's Comment

Written on: 15/12/2013

I completely agree with this. The drawers in the freezer part of my Beko are an absolute pain.

I don't think the fridge will last much longer because the runners which are moulded to the fridge are getting damaged at the front from trying to put the drawers back in.

I would never recommend this fridge to anyone.

And the fridge is useless for storage because of the water dispenser.

I really hate this fridge