UNRELIABLE & DISORGANIZED. Result: waste of time. TO

nana_susam's review of Randstad

“UNRELIABLE & DISORGANIZED. Result: waste of time. TO”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by nana_susam (1 review written)

Like other job seekers, I created an account on Randstad website and kept applying for positions which suited my experience and skills. Since I didn't get any calls from Randstad, I made an effort to call personally. That is how it went to North York branch. I spoke with one of the agent, after reviewing my profile he scheduled my interview and the test. Once those were done, the following week I was called by another agent saying her colleague had recommended me to her. She called me more than 3 times to confirm if I was available for an interview with their client(the same client). I was available. On our last conversation, she said her other colleague would call me to confirm the time and date of the interview by next day. Next day came and went, no calls. So, I called back. Since she was unavailable, I left verbal message with her colleague. No calls. I called again, & the same agent with whom I had left the message picked up the phone. Explained her the reason of my call again then she told me her colleague had asked her to pass the message saying, the placement was over and I didn't qualify. I thought it is the way agencies deal with job seekers and was going to let it go. But, ALTISHR had different way. I got same kind of call from ALTISHR to confirm if I was available for an interview with their client. End of the week, the agent called me to let me know she had forwarded my resume but the Client was looking for advance software experience.
I would suggest Randstad to train their staff professionally like ALTISHR.