Horrible Customer Service

babyduckie's review of Randstad

“Horrible Customer Service”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by babyduckie (1 review written)

Randstad has done a horrible job with helping me. First off, the username account that they had me on their workplace.randstad.com site was wrong. When I asked the technician or representative to help me, he just reset my password which was pointless. I was trying to access my 2012 W-2 Forms for taxes. As of this moment, I have yet to file because it turns out and when I finally did get my W-2 Form, they had someone else's social security number! Now how in the world do you confuse a 4 with a 3. When I spoke with a Rep (4th time calling again), he tells me that it will be another 6 weeks for a change to be made! 6 WEEKS?! I have waited 2 months already so I am having to wait another month & a half. This company customer service is horrible and I advise others to think twice before working with them. If there was a star less than 1 for Overall Rating I would have picked that.