slow payments, disorganised & poorly advertised vacancies

sampaps's review of Office Angels www.officeangels.co.uk

“slow payments, disorganised and poorly advertised...”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by sampaps (1 review written)

So I answered and ad from Office Angels for a vacancy and started a few days later. The ad. stated that a current CRB check was needed for the job. I had an up to date one from another employer and emailed all the relevant documentation which was accepted and started with their client.
The client was happy and wanted me to work the following week. On returning home I called to confirm this and was told I couldn't go back as they only accept their own CRB checks and mine was a third party check! This would have been fair enough if they hadn't already accepted my checks and why advertise for someone with the relevant checks already if they only accept their own.
I was informed I would of course be paid for the day I worked. Nine days on and nothing!! I called them and they hadn't put in the relevant details to pay me. So with all of their mess ups I now will wait a total of 17 days to be paid!
A shoddy, poorly managed agency. Perhaps they should recruit better recruitment staff!