Disorganised & unhelpful at times

UnhappyRose's review of Office Angels www.officeangels.co.uk

“Disorganised and unhelpful at times”

Written on: 28/03/2013 by UnhappyRose (1 review written)

I signed up with Office Angels and they managed to get me onto an assignment within 2 weeks, which I was happy with but a certain member of staff in the Exeter branch seems unhelpful and surely shows her expression when she doesn't really care about how your feeling. My situation is that I am completely dissatisfied with the service I just received, due to the Easter bank holiday I was told my wages would reach my account today, to my surprise this morning it wasn't there. I contacted the Exeter branch and they said they would investigate, their meaning of investigate was contacting payroll and advising me that the wages would reach my account by 5pm today.

As the day had gone on and I still hadn't received any payment I was becoming more anxious and concerned about not having any money over the bank holidays so when I contacted the Exeter branch again to get the payroll number not only was I refused the number but I was given an answer of "I can't really do much about it, at this rate you won't be getting paid next week either because were behind. Just leave it with me."

Absolutely shocking response. So I Googled Office Angels payroll myself and was given all the answers to my questions by a friendly and helpful member of staff, when I questioned what had actually gone wrong I was told that the Exeter branch have been advised to address their laziness appropriately and the delay for payroll has been sent to the Directors to kick them into shape. The Office Angels Exeter had originally blamed this on Payroll but when questioning Payroll I was told different. A little bit of honesty wouldn't go a miss.

I honestly wouldn't recommend them to anyone, it's a 50 / 50 chance of helpfulness and rudeness. The majority of the staff in the Exeter branch are lovely and helpful but it just seems the honesty with your clients and candidates is lacking some.

Hinaparmar's Response to UnhappyRose's Review

Written on: 30/09/2013

this agency will only take people with experiance it should be there duty and best intresst to provide the skills and expriance to help start a career in a office intead or saying no due to lack nof expriance