Very rude

flopsyhughes's review of Hays www.hays.com

“Very rude”

Written on: 31/10/2013 by flopsyhughes (1 review written)

DO NOT USE HAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received an email from a Woman @ Hays advising she had found me a job and was I interested - the job details were good so signed onto their books, the emails I received from this woman were awful - spelling mistakes and errors throughout - very professional!!
When I had an interview arranged this woman laid it on think how hard she worked to get me the interview, on the morning of the interview my own employer became aware I was looking elsewhere so increased my pay and renewed my contract, I emailed the woman at Hays to advise and received a very sharp response saying I should attend anyway even if I know I don't want it because it makes her look bad!!! The job wasn't close approx 30 miles away!! and I gave sufficient notice advising I wasn't attending.
I received a further email from this woman @ Hays advising I had been taken off of their records and a note put against my name!!