The most decitfull, disgusting company on the planet

Guest's review of Hays www.hays.com

“The most decitfull, disgusting company on the planet”

Written on: 25/09/2013

The staff are liars, decitfull and wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire.
All they care about is there commission. I am a 35 year old man with Many years in managerial positions and my 'senior consultant' who was barley out of school treated my like an absolute idiot.
They never return your calls, and even pretend they are someone else on the phone!
They are totally unethical and I dont know how they can sleep at night the way they treat people.
I wish I was Gerard Butler in the film law abiding citizin so I could say
' I am going to bring thie whole corupt system to its knees, its going to be biblical' !

Plst2's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2013

I totally agree with you on all of that!. I've applied for dozens of vacancies with them & not even had a sniff of an interview, despite 21 years of experience in my field plus an armful of qualifications!. I visited the Sunderland office ages ago to 'register' & was told face to face they had a position coming available for me in the local area within 1-2 weeks. Needless to say, 2 weeks later I heard nothing from them, they failed to reply to my emails & gave me the runaround on the phone too.
Never heard anything since either!. Totally & utterly useless.
Liked the comment about G. Butler's movie - I know exactly what you mean!!.