Liverpool branch

julieannclay's review of Hays www.hays.com

“Liverpool branch”

Written on: 24/09/2013 by julieannclay (1 review written)

I am currently on my second temping assignment with Hayes Liverpool. I can honestly say that I have found them very approachable and friendly. I have been dealing maingly with an advisor who is very efficient.

I have had a couple of problems with my pay, but think that is down to my placement rather than the agency. I have had to chase up a couple of issues, but the staff have promptly responded.

I am also registered with another agency who have not been as professional or efficient as Hayes.

Julieannclay's Response to julieannclay's Review

Written on: 27/09/2013

I don't know what happened to my post but I did state that I have mainly been dealing with this lady, who has been really helpful. I am sorry to read that other people have had terrible problems with Hayes as a company but I cannot say, at the present time, anything negative about Hayes.