Hays www.hays.com Review

Guest's review of Hays www.hays.com

“I was on interviewed at Hays London Victoria...”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I was on interviewed at Hays London Victoria .Everything went fine on the interview and because I am highly qualified nurse/carer I got a very good job offer with very good pay rate.I got the position and they told me to keep update them till I am doing the required paperwork.

I did all the requirements , gp test, CRB check....I sent him/them everything.After that last week I called them and they said they don't know about my application only my consultant WHO IS SICK NOW FOR ONE WEEK AND HE WILL BE BACK SURELY ON MONDAY.
I waited one week and call them on monday when THEY SAID :THIS PERSON IS NOT WORKING THERE ANYMORE AND THEY DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!...I CAN STILL FOUND HIS ADVERTISEMENT ON INDEED....IT IS FUNNY ISN'T IT?

PEOPLE SERIOUSLY : HAYS AND WWW.HAYS.COM IS A /BIG LIAR COMPANY!!! KEEP THE DISTANCE FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY !!!!!!

Rouselld's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Hi, I am sorry you have had this experience with the Hays London office. I am a Business Director within Hays and I would be keen to discuss this with you and see if I can address the situation. Could you please contact me to discuss. Many thanks, David Rousell