HAYS!!!!!!!Don't bother with them!

Guest's review of Hays www.hays.com

“HAYS!!!!!!!Don't bother with them!”

Written on: 17/08/2013

Absolutely, the worst recruitment agency!!! I wished i read these reviews before going for the meeting!
I have waited 45 min to be seen, even though i had an appointment! The person i was meant to see wasn't there and i was seen by the most arrogant person that i ever met. He was only interested in my previous manager's name and the finance director! I never had a call back and i called to see if anything was available, he said no otherwise he would have called me then he asked me how my job hunt was going and when i said that another agency forward my CV to a potential employer he wanted to know what was the "employer's name" and pressing for an answer! He wanted their name so he call them to offer their services! Seriously after seeing all the bad reviews, i doubt it that any employer will do business with them so i think all the jobs on their site is bogus. It is just to get people register with them!
My previous employer stopped using Hays since 2007, now i know why!!!!