Just Don't Bother

lilyneverless's review of Hays www.hays.com

“Just Don't Bother”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by lilyneverless (1 review written)

After registering with Hays as a classroom supervisor back in March, it took them a total of 9 weeks to gather a total of 7 references (work), 2 character references, one of which was hounded for my work dates??? and I mean hounded (up to 4 emails per day for over a week, and now in the end of June they are back asking for more references?! How many do they need?? I have been working in schools for the last 10 years, ...... but to top it all off they placed me 40 miles away from home (I know I accepted it, but I needed the job) doing administration work, and then gave me the wrong address, and telephone number of the place I was working at. I went, took the position, as it was long term as temp jobs go, love the people and the place. Unfortunately in the 6 weeks I have been there, I have managed to get 1 weeks pay on time and without an arguement. When its not there, its a case of it will be in after 6pm on Friday, How Convienient as their offices close at 5pm!!! I have had some weeks where my pay has been missing until the following week, short, and all because they can't be bothered. Well tell you what, as of today, neither can I.