Hounded with calls

Guest's review of Hays www.hays.com

“Hounded with calls”

Written on: 06/06/2013

I've made a massive mistake. I registered with Hays yesterday and have been hounded with calls since. 12 in all. The consultant also said she had arranged me an interview for Friday, but when I looked into it it was for a job I wasn't interested in. She then left 5 ,essayed on my mobile, one very rude telling me to tell my current employer I was taking Friday off to go to the interview for job I am not interested in. I don't like being hounded and told which jobs to go for. It is MY career not Hays. Got to somehow get rid of this hounder. Had I known I would be harassed and hounded like this I wouldn't have registered. The consultant even told me what she thought of my personality. The discussion wasn't about what I wanted at all, it was about her and what she wanted me to do. In future I will never contact Hays again, plan is to ignore the calls in the hope she eventually leaves me alone. Complete waste of time. Rude, harassing and incompetent.

Damnstraight's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

You actually received a call from one of their consultants??? Wow that's quite something.