Absolute rubbish

Guest's review of Blue Arrow

“Absolute rubbish”

Written on: 31/08/2013

I actually work for blue arrow as a chef on a temporary basis. And I can yes confirm they are RUBBISH!!!

Never ring for work, always book their favourites, when they do book you no address, no contact details if there is a problem, no special instructions for getting into some places which are sometimes hard to get into.

Staff more interested in looking forward to the weekend instead of looking after their staff

If you say no to work you goto the back of the list! And don't get called for weeks

Not proud to say I work for them at all!

I work in the Nottingham branch by the way but I'm sure they are all the same!

Blue_Arrow's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

Good morning, thank you very much for your feedback and I apologies you have had a bad experience whilst working through Blue Arrow. Please can you send your grievance in writing to complaints@bluearrow.co.uk and we can look into this for you.